Personally Identifiable Information
LottiBrownDesigns.com may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate my site.
- To display content on the site correctly.
- To improve customer service.
- To help me respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize your user experience.
- To understand how my users as a group use the services and resources provided on my site.
- To improve my site.
- To improve my products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature.
- To send information to you that you agreed to receive about topics I think will be of interest to you.
- To send periodic emails, which may include electronic newsletters and/or autoresponder series of emails.
- To respond to your enquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
LottiBrownDesigns.com may collect personally identifiable information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit the site, register on the site, or fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources I make available on our site.
- If you complete a form, I will require your name and your email address, and will ask for information relevant to the purpose of the form.
- If you submit content to me, I will ask for your name and email address. Photos you include with your submission, or details in your submission, may personally identify you.
- If you request to be notified about comments on any content you submit to me, or request to be notified when others submit content, I will require your first name and your email address.
- If you purchase a product or service from me, I will collect your name, email address, billing address and credit card number. This information may be stored on a third-party's servers.
- If you write to me in the physical post, your letter will be directed to me via the UK Postbox mail-forwarding service. You can read about how they will protect your data here.
This site lets you share content with your friends and followers on various social media platforms. Below are links to the privacy policies of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, Reddit & WhatsApp.
You can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information and visit my site anonymously. However, it may prevent you from engaging in certain site-related activities.
If I make material changes in the collection of personally identifiable information, I will inform you by placing a notice on my site. I will use personal information received from you for internal purposes only and will not sell it or provide it to third parties.
I also collect each visitor's IP address, which helps me combat spam and fraud. I do not use IP addresses for any other purpose.
LottiBrownDesigns.com contains links to other websites that may be of interest to you. However, once you have used them to leave my site, I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites. These sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Always exercise caution by reviewing the privacy statement of the website in question before continuing to use it.
Non-personally Identifiable Information
I may collect non-personally identifiable information about you whenever you interact with my site. Non-personally identifiable information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your method of connecting to my site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider you used, and other similar information.