Press & Events
- 22 February to 7 March 2021 - Artwaves Festival Open Exhibition (online)
- 1st September to 31st December 2020 - Goole Museum Open Art Digital Exhibition
- July 2020 - contributor to the 'Be Kind' book published by Tecassia Publishing - launches 21st July 2020
- March 2020 - contributor to the Gift of Creativity online classroom resource for stay-at-homers and home-schoolers
- February 2020 - my new 'Colour & Composition Course' launched
Some places my work has been featured around the web and beyond...
- Artwaves Festival 2021 Open Art Exhibition - I have an artwork in the digital open art exhibition as part of the 2021 Artwaves Festival (gone online for 2021) - 22 February to 7 March 2021 -see the details here...
- Goole Museum Open Art Exhibition 2020 - this year's exhibition has gone digital for the very first time - I have two artworks showing that can be seen on the digital exhibition gallery page or at a slideshow if visiting Goole Museum in person - 1st September to 31st December 2020 - all the details here...
- My Five-Day Start Drawing Challenge is now part of the Make it in Design FREE 'Gift of Creativity' online classroom to inspire adults, kids, and home-schoolers with creative projects to stay occupied at this difficult time with more being added each week - March 2020 - Get access to the 'Gift of Creativity' online classroom here... (find my Five-Day Start Drawing Challenge in the 'Drawing' section)
- My Tiger design phone case was selected by celebrity Esteban Daniel Echavarría in partnership with Artscase Colombia - December 2019
- Goole Museum Summer Exhibition 2019 - artworks selected for the Goole Museum Open Art exhibition Summer 2019 - 25th June to 31st August 2019
- Goole Museum Summer Exhibition 2018 - artworks selected for the Goole Museum Open Art exhibition Summer 2018 - 26th June to 1st September 2018
- Akamatra - 'Dark Strawberry Flowers' designs and 'Beautiful Blue Tits' china plate featured in a home decor inspiration trends article - 10th November 2017
- Goole Museum Summer Exhibition 2017 - artworks selected for inclusion in the Goole Museum Open Art Exhibition Summer 2017
- Featured artist 'Pattern Playground' - June 23rd 2017
- Print and Press, London, blog - included in the Designer Community feature - 27 April 2017
- Make it in Design 25 Days of Christmas - my robin artwork features in the Day 13 Pattern Showcase - 13 December 2016
- East Yorkshire Open Studios 2016 - An opportunity to see me working in my home-studio. Open for visitors to see my art and designs, look through my sketch-books, watch me work, and ask me questions - October 8th/9th and 15th/16th 2016
- Surface Pattern Design Guild Blog - my book review of Marnie Fogg's 1980s Fashion Print features in the SPDG blog - 7 September 2016
- London Textile Fair - a selection of my designs with agency Ninety Two Designs at the London Textile Fair at the Business Design Centre, Islington, London - 13th and 14th July 2016.
- Designer Interview - with Print & Press London... 10 June 2016
- Goole Museum Summer Exhibition 2016 - 'A Day in the Sun (Geraniums) and 'Fun with Foxgloves' selected for the Open Art exhibition 2016 at Goole Museum, East Riding of Yorkshire - 10 May to 16 July 2016
- Uppercase 'All About You' - featured in the Uppercase 'All About You' weekend newsletter - 14 May 2016
- Artwaves Festival 2016 - at Bridlington Spa. My artwork 'Remembering' was selected for the art exhibition as part of the festival, 14-15 May 2016
- Artist of the Week - at Zippi - week commencing 1st February - see my Zippi portfolio here... (now TILT)
- In The Window - featured in the newsletter - 7 January 2016
- 2015 Victories - included in the round-up on the Pattern Observer Blog - 27 December 2015
- Alumni Success - feature interview on the Make it in Design Blog - 22 December 2015
- Members in the News - 10 December 2015 - short piece on the Surface Pattern Design Guild blog
- 100 Days of Pattern with the Art & Business of Surface Pattern Design - I have a 'celebration' themed pattern on day 7, here... (22 November 2015)
- In a Creative Space - 19 October 2015 - article on my creative workspace for the Surface Pattern Design Guild blog...
- Student Showcase for Art & Business of Surface Pattern Design Ultimate Portfolio Builder (mock-ups) - 3 September 2015 - see the piece here
- Student Showcase for Art & Business of Surface Pattern Design Ultimate Portfolio Builder - 19 August 2015 - see the piece here
- Student Showcase for Make it in Design & Uppercase Magazine - 2 June 2015 - read the piece here
- Members in the News - 28 May 2015 - piece on the Surface Pattern Design Guild blog
- Featured artist for The Textile Collective, May 2015
- Featured artist of the week at Zippi.co.uk, week commencing 27th April 2015 - see my Zippi portfolio here (now TILT)
- Twitter Art Exhibit 2015 - Original postcard artwork exhibited, benefiting non-profit organisation Home-Start Moss helping families in need - Moss, Norway - 12th to 26th March 2015
- Interview with Terry's Fabric - Creative Trends interview with Terry's Fabrics - November 20th 2014
Want to keep in touch?
Sign up below for my free email newsletter with updates about Lotti Brown's art and products plus drawing and creativity tips - usually sent out once a month...
© Copyright 2015-2020 Charlotte Brown of LottiBrownDesigns.com — All Rights Reserved - any infringement of my rights of copyright in the images & text of this website and accompanying materials will be pursued seriously.