Bring the outside in - and spend every day dreaming of summer!
You can almost taste the sunshine in my wonderfully colourful collection of beautiful blooms...
Pretty floral fabrics and wallpapers straight from the summer cottage garden...
Inspired by flowers from my own tiny cottage garden, these patterns are created from my intricate drawings and artworks (available in my online store where you can also read the stories behind some of the pieces), which I've made into colourful patterns for home interiors...
Please click on the images below to see them full-sized.
Wallpapers in my Spoonflower store below...
The above images are mock-up room sets. Actual wallpaper not shown. Scale and colour may vary from final printed product. Samples available.
Home Interiors Fabrics
These patterns are also now available as fabrics from:
- Spoonflower (worldwide delivery from Europe & USA)
- Wovenmonkey (worldwide delivery from UK)
- Please note that the fabrics have not been treated with fire retardants so may not be suitable for certain upholstery projects.
Click on the images below to see them larger.
Please also note that the fabric photos for Spoonflower and Wovenmonkey were taken on different days in different daylight conditions, which accounts for a little of the colour difference you see. Generally the colours from Spoonflower are more saturated than those from Wovenmonkey, but please obtain a sample before you make your order, to ensure all is as you wish.
Gorgeous magenta-pink summer foxgloves against a dark green woodland glade....
Please click on the images below to see them full-sized
Keep in Touch
Subscribe to my free email newsletter to stay in touch with my news and updates - sent out no more than once a month...
As an insider you’ll get:
- Early looks at works in progress and the behind-the-scenes artistic process from my studio
- Special offers available only to my subscribers
- PLUS – a free printable greetings card (pdf format)
Sign up below...